Silk Cotton Scarf - Tiger - Blue
- Delivery & Returns
Affirm your style and complete your look! Simply around the neck, on a hat or in the hair, make the scarf the centerpiece of your outfit!
- 80% cotton 20% silk
- Size 100 x 100cm
- Made in India, Calcutta
- Printed by hand, in screen printing
A SCARF...A STORY...
This scarf was hand-drawn by designer Marion Chapuis.
It is worked like a painting, and tells a story...
" Often solitary, mysterious, felines fascinate us. They are the emblem of courage, strength, power but also determination. "
To take care of our materials, we advise you to clean them as follows:
- For wool and silk: hand wash in cold/lukewarm water.
- For cotton: machine wash at 30°.
• Shipment within 3 to 4 days (with exceptions)
• Free in mainland France from 130€ of purchase
• Returns offered from France
• You have 14 days from the date of your order to return your items to us in their original packaging.
• Refund one week after reception of your articles.
Payment in 3x free of charge
Simple and fast with Alma
Payment free of charge, by credit card, in 3 installments.
=> Validate your basket, and select the payment option "Alma".
Our manufacturing workshop
Realization of designs
All the designs are made by the hand of Marion, either on a graphic tablet or in acrylic paint.
Manufacture of the material
Once the raw material has been harvested, it is spun in our workshop in the form of bobbins.
This ancestral know-how is recognized for its high quality of printing and its unique rendering!
Superbe qualité de foulard
Je suis ravie de la qualité de mon foulard, et aussi les couleurs si vives !