Silk Scarf - Hatching - Blue
- Delivery & Returns
Indispensable, the silk square is tied in the hair or around the neck.
A faithful part of your wardrobe, it will follow you throughout your life thanks to its material from northern India.
- 100% very soft silk
- Size 120 x 120cm
- Made in India, Calcutta
- Printed by hand, in screen printing
A SCARF...A STORY...
This scarf was hand-drawn by designer Marion Chapuis.
It is worked like a painting, and tells a story...
"Each form is hatched with a fine line, giving the perception of a shadow or a more or less uniform and degraded shade. A play of fullness, emptiness, shadow and light."
To take care of our materials, we advise you to clean them as follows:
- For wool and silk: hand wash in cold/lukewarm water.
- For cotton: machine wash at 30°.
• Shipment within 3 to 4 days (with exceptions)
• Free in mainland France from 130€ of purchase
• Returns offered from France
• You have 14 days from the date of your order to return your items to us in their original packaging.
• Refund one week after reception of your articles.
Payment in 3x free of charge
Simple and fast with Alma
Payment free of charge, by credit card, in 3 installments.
=> Validate your basket, and select the payment option "Alma".
Our manufacturing workshop
Realization of designs
All the designs are made by the hand of Marion, either on a graphic tablet or in acrylic paint.
Manufacture of the material
Once the raw material has been harvested, it is spun in our workshop in the form of bobbins.
This ancestral know-how is recognized for its high quality of printing and its unique rendering!