Cotton Scarf - Bathers - Saffron
- Delivery & Returns
This small graphic and colorful square scarf is the perfect complement to your outfits!
Wear it in so many different ways! Around the neck as a bandana, as a belt, as a headband for a pretty hairstyle, or even hung on a bag.
Have fun creating an authentic look!
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Size 22 x 22cm
- Made in India, Calcutta
- Printed by hand, in screen printing
Boulbar is committed to eco-responsible fashion!
A SCARF...A STORY...
This scarf was hand-drawn by designer Marion Chapuis.
It is worked like a painting, and tells a story...
"Swimming, a subject of daily life that has long been exploited in painting. In this scene where time seems to stand still, I had fun adding certain icons of art... Can you recognize them?"
To take care of our materials, we advise you to clean them as follows:
- For wool and silk: hand wash in cold/lukewarm water.
- For cotton: machine wash at 30°.
• Shipment within 3 to 4 days (with exceptions)
• Free in mainland France from 130€ of purchase
• Returns offered from France
• You have 14 days from the date of your order to return your items to us in their original packaging.
• Refund one week after reception of your articles.
Payment in 3x free of charge
Simple and fast with Alma
Payment free of charge, by credit card, in 3 installments.
=> Validate your basket, and select the payment option "Alma".
Our manufacturing workshop
Realization of designs
All the designs are made by the hand of Marion, either on a graphic tablet or in acrylic paint.
Manufacture of the material
Once the raw material has been harvested, it is spun in our workshop in the form of bobbins.
This ancestral know-how is recognized for its high quality of printing and its unique rendering!